Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Be Free Now!

I am not saying Be Happy Now, I am saying Be Free Now. It just takes too much effort for me to always be happy. I much rather take the effortless route and just be free. I am free to be happy. I am free to be unhappy. I am free to want to not be unhappy. I am free to be understood. I am free to be misunderstood. The war is over. All is well. There is nothing to do and if I do something, that is OK too. And what about fear? I hear a lot about people wanting to end fear. Personally, I don't mind fear and I don't mind minding fear. This is a lot easier. What it boils down to is this. People have thoughts they don't want. People have feelings they don't want. I just say "So what?". If I have a thought I don't want, so what? If I have a feeling I don't want, so what? I am already okay and there is nothing I can do which would change that. I can be Okay and not be aware that I am okay. Or I can be Okay and be aware that I am okay. And either one of those awarenesses is okay.

Free

No comments:

Post a Comment